Search

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Esquire, Officially

Having been sworn in to the Massachusetts Bar and a bona fide attorney, I added the disclaimer at the top just to be on the safe side.

Not that anyone reads these to begin with (except the UMass posts, which seem to really bother SNESL people for some reason), but it is better to be extremely safe than sorry, as one of those SNESL people might try to report me for some reason.

For the foreseeable future, I am a Brookline solo practitioner in general practice, so if by some reason you need legal advice or a referral to someone who can give you better legal advice, I can be reached at sam @ samuel-miller.com. I've already successfully assisted one client, and I can probably do the same for you.

One more disclaimer: This post may be considered advertising as the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court defines it for attorneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment